QICENT Gold-Plated Mini DisplayPort to VGA cable is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, and tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Directly connect your laptop or tablet to a monitor for high-definition video streaming (1920x1200 / 1080p) without a separate VGA cable. Extend your desktop to a second monitor for an expanded workstation, or show presentations on a projector at school or work. Low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases the cable durability. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance.
- Convenient cable for directly connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with VGA
- IMPORTANT NOTE: NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (TYPE-C) port; NOT a bi-directional cable; NOT compatible with audio transmission; NOT a ACTIVE cable
- Transmits video from computer or tablet to monitor display; Supports video resolutions of HDTV up to 1080p and PC graphics up to 1920 x 1200
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve the signal transmission; Foil & braid shielding reduces Electromagnetic interference; Bare copper conductor enhances cable performance
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A1